- Subscribers to my blog: By now you have prolly heard that Blogger is discontinuing Feedburner email subscription service in July. That means if you are receiving email notifications in your inbox via Feedburner whenever I post on this blog, or on my NBUS or Twofer Card Challenge blogs, that will no longer be happening as of July. I think this will be a profound change for a lot of us. I know I subscribe to hundreds of you via Feedburner and I'm sad that I will no longer be notified when you publish a new post. Until I find out any more information, these are options for you:
- If you own a blog and you haven't already done so, you can click on the blue "Follow" button on the right side bar of my blogs. You will then be able to see when I publish new posts on your dashboard list or on your own side bar. For this blog, you also have the option of subscribing via Bloglovin by clicking that link to the right and Bloglovin will notify you when I publish a post. (bloglovin dot com)
- If you do not own a blog, please email me if you wish to continue receiving notice when I post and I will let you know via personal email. (darnell dot knauss at gmail dot com)
- Either way, you can save my blog URL in your bookmarks for easy reference. (djkardkreations dot com)
- Taking medical leave: As you may remember, since the beginning of the year I have been dealing off and on with a fractured T10 vertebrae in my back. It did get better for a while, but a few weeks ago I did something to reverse the healing and it has become very painful again. Sadly, the worst pain happens when I type, no matter which chair or position I use. Every day I have done less on the computer, but it isn't getting any better and it seems the only way it can heal fully is by complete rest. So ... except for a bit of housekeeping for Twofer and NBUS, Hammy and I are taking a long break from the computer. Thank you for your patience and good wishes!