I'd like to welcome you to the last challenge for the month of March over at The City Crafter Challenge Blog. This is my last week appearing live on stage as the Guest Star at CCCB. Thank you to Kirsty and the outstanding Design Team for graciously having me as their guest this month. It's been an honor and a privilege!
For this week's challenge, we want to see your dots in all their polka glory! You know you have them. They are on your papers in your hoardboard, they are on your embossing folders, they are on your ribbons, and some of them have even crawled into the drawer where you keep your butterfly and flower embellies! Go get 'em!
Here is what I've made for you as inspiritation:
First off, the polka-dotta paper is some of my all-time favorite SU paper. It's a lovely apple green and it is self-adhesive! From that I cut my Memory Box dies: on the left, the flower in the pot is called, "Fancy Potted Flower" and the die on the right is called, "Glorious Gerber Daisies." Using ginger, I placed my flowers as you see them on a Lil' Inker stitched white card and attached that to a topper of the same SU dotty paper. The sediment is from Stamping Bella, "Matilda on a Swing."
Here is my second card:
Then I used the polka dot centers of the first card (which had been removed and replaced with the enamel dots) to garnish the flower centers of the second card. It's a shiny and fresh card and I feel too clever by half.
City Crafter Challenge Blog
Here is your photo inspiration for this week:
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.
- The Challenge: Anything Goes! Happy One-Year Birthaversary to Lesley and her Team!
- If you get busy TODAY and you use never-before-used schtuff on your creation and it is Tuesday, March 31st where you live, you can enter last-minute to my NBUS Challenge #4 which ends at 11:55 p.m. PST tonight!! Run like the wind!
- Beginning at 12:00 am and ending at 11:55 pm (where you live) on Wednesday, April 1st, you are directed to commit at least one act of tom-foolery on someone in celebration of April Fool's Day!
- Beginning at 12:00 a.m. PST on Thursday, April 2nd
- I will publish the FIVE $25 gift card winners of my NBUS Challenge #4! Thank you all so much for your participation!
- Beginning at 8:00 a.m. EST on Thursday, April 2nd
- I will be back to support Tenia and Veronica Z who are teaming up to hold a blog hop for autism awareness. I will be a participant with my blue card and I am also one of many sponsor for this worthy cause! You can simply leave a comment on the blogs as you hop or join the hop itself by linking a card to either Veronica's or Tenia's blogs. There is more information on Facebook.
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and the pop-up box opens.
Click Jump to Comment Form; no more car pool tunnel! Mwah!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave
me your email address so I can respond. Thank you!