How are you? I hope this finds you doing great!
I'm sorry I haven't posted for almost a week and thank you for your inkuiries. I did manage a coupla cards, so let's start with my onefer:
- Inspired by All the Little Things: Photo inspiration.
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Show us your metal.
- Time Out Challenge: Celebration with the twist of fussy-cutting.
- Addicted to Stamps and More: Anything goes.
- Butterfly Challenge: T is for texture and/or teal.
- CAS on Sunday: Tic-Tac-Toe. Top row across: punch, girlie, floral.
- Creative With Stamps (CWS) Challenge: Butterfly. Their first challenge!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes.
- Uniko Challenge: Use metallics.
So, What's The Dealio?
Where have I been? I could tease you, but sad to say, I've been mostly in bed since Saturday. After much dithering about with medical tests of this sort and that, a course of action was decided to increase one of my medications in the hopes it would calm things down. That's all well and good for the basic intent of it, but I have been hit hard by one of the side effects, which is extreme fahteeg. I mean I am exhaustipated to the max, Jax.
I am hoping this will simply be a matter of a few days or a week or two during which my system will adjust to the change and I'll be back to myself. The hardest part, besides not posting and visiting you as much as I'd like, is the lack of mojo and seeing six dejected and wound-up hamsters staring at me. For all our sakes, Hammy and I have decided the time has come to adopt out the furballs. Some of you have made requests over the past several months, so I will try and remember who you are!
Thank you for understanding and being patient with me. Be well and enjoy your day! No, seriously, enjoy! LITS!*
As always, thank you for coming by to visit the Playhouse and special thanks to you if you take the time to join as a follower! Please let me know you came by and I'll return the flavor as soon as I'm able.
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and a pop-up box opens.
Click "Jump to Comment Form" and walla, no more car pool tunnel!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave me
your email address so I can respond. Thank you!