Js[[u Mre Urst@
Happy New Year!
I appear to have started celebrating early and have my ginfers on the wrong qwerty keys! The Mister took my picher:
- Cards in Envy: Celebrate the Season.
- CASology: Toast.
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Party Time.
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.
New Friends Corner / Followers Update
I'm hoping that during this sort of lull between Christmas and the first week of January, you will take the time to visit these talented crafters and introduce yourself! Why not end the year by making new friends!
Christine Alexander of It's a Card Days Night. Christine just started blogging last month!! She came over from Splitcoaststampers where she is known as Calex. Christine has been making her wonderful cards for nine years now and her passion is for both CAS and Mixed Media. It takes talent to combine those two styles and Christine does it perfectly! Please make a special effort to visit Christine and welcome her to our supportive community in Blogland.
Tina H. of Tina's Creative Studio. Tina is from Australia and she has been blogging since 2006! What?! Granted, some of those years were lean years when it came to posting, but goodness, Tina was one of the early pioneers in Blogland! As a Stampin' Up demonstrator, Tina excels at showcasing SU products whether it be on standard cards, shaped cards, or fantastic scrapbook layouts!
Thank you for joining, ladies, and welcome to the Playhouse!
As a reminder, if you don't see yourself introduced, it's because I couldn't find you. Please contact me to give me your blog URL and I'll be happy to introduce you!
Follower Following Issues
Speaking of followers, there are again issues with blogger inexpischplibly dropping us and with our ability to follow.
- Check the side bar. I have noticed lately when I visit my bloggie friends that there have been several instances where the button on their side bar says "Follow" when I know, for a fact, that I have already followed them! This has also happened on challenge blogs!
I have also had several friends say my blog (and others) have stopped showing up in their reader. It didn't occur to them that Blogger might have dropped them from someone's blog. So, please glance over at the side bar follower thumbnail here and on other sites you visit to make sure it says "Unfollow" indicating that you have not been dropped. If you have been dropped, please refollow.
- Double-click to follow. If you do need to refollow and you get the "Oops" error popup window stating that you cannot follow, just ignore it and double-click the "Follow" button again. Sometimes it takes more tries, but twice usually works. You will then get another window on top of the Oops window that gives text information and if you scroll down a bit, you will see a "Follow" button. Click that and then refresh the home page of the blog you are trying to follow.
If you don't see your face as the first photo in the line-up after following, never fear, you should find yourself in the first of the "no-face" followers. I haven't figured out yet why the face thing is happening, but at least double-clicking "Follow" is allowing us to follow blogs again, which it hadn't been doing for many months.
As always, thank you for coming by to visit the Playhouse! We are tickled that the boys will be spending the weekend with us so I'll see you in 2017!! I wish you all the very best for a happy and healthy new year filled with lots of love and giggles!
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and a pop-up box opens.
Click "Jump to Comment Form" and wallah, no more car pool tunnel!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave me
your email address so I can respond. Thank you!