So I dumped all my few stencils out on my desk and let Hammy rifle through them while I leaned back and waited for something to catch my eye. When I saw how the packet of stars was layered inside their clear envelope, it was a no-brainer.
I've no idea who makes the stars, but I think the big one came from an ancient sheet of "cut out" shapes. We called them cut outs in those days. (I wish the manufacturers would all put their names directly on their stencils.) I blended DOxie inks, Hammy winked the little stars, and then I fussy cut the big star in order to pop it onto the star-embossed background. A bottom border was added for a bit more color and another card was done and dusted.
- Addicted to Stamps and More: Clean and simple.
- CAS Stencil: Host Hilary and GD Greta. Layering stencils.
- CAS(E) This Sketch. (I honestly did not see this sketch before I made my card or I would have put my borders on top and bottom. I hope it's still close enough to enter.)
- CAS Mix Up: Host Linda and GD Pooja. Gesso resist. Plus stamping and die-cutting.
- HLS Anything Goes With Dies.
- STAMPlorations May Stencil: Anything goes.