"But I am a little worried - she may succumb to diabetes if she is going to eat like that - or she will get stuck in a manhole cover hole or some other small opening as we can see here on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Seize the Birthday: Anything birthday. Optional: Cards for kids.✔
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Happy Birthday.
- Sunday Stamps: Split in two. Sketch.
- Cards 4 Galz: Cute Animals.
- Country View: Animal Magic.
- Pixie's Snippets Playground: Use your snippets. My scalloped circle, bunny, and sediment are cut from snippets of precious specialty paper.
- Uniko: Spots & Stripes. (Optional twist: use a stencil.)
11. jimlynn Two fun and fantastic cards! Great that the washi matched perfect too. And of course I'm interested in the draw! FUN! So sorry about your friend. Will get a card off to her. There are so many in the nursing homes now that can't have any visitors at all. Really sad for so many. Lynn
Take care, be safe, and enjoy your day! No, seriously, enjoy! LITS!*
To open the pop-up comment box that let's you jump to the end w/o scrolling: Click CTL + Home. Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post. Click Page Down to reach the end of the post. Click Comments and a pop-up box opens. Click "Jump to Comment Form" and wallah, no more car pool tunnel! Mwah! (p.s. If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave me your email address so I can respond. Thank you!) Remember, if you create something with never-before-used-stuff (NBUS), you can share it at the NBUS challenge!