I'm happy to be here today as the Guest Designer for the current Tag You're It! challenge! Thanks to this fun challenge, I have to say that I am really starting to enjoy making tags. They remind me of Artist Trading Cards (ATCs) that are very popular with my British friends.
This week the featured artist we are CASEing is the uber-talented Gayatri Murali and here is my CASE of her tag to inspire you!
- HLS March Anything Goes With Dies.
- Pixie's Snippets Playground: Use those snippets!
- Retro Rubber: Anything goes. (Paper Smooches bunny set from 2014. SU "Happy Easter" is from one of the first SU sets I purchased, so maybe 2001?)
- Shopping Our Stash: Forest friends.
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Use more than one die or punch.
- Uniko: Spring with optional twist of Easter.
*Life is too short!
To open the pop-up comment box that let's you jump to the end w/o scrolling:
Click CTL + Home.
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click page down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and the pop-up box opens.
Click "Jump to Comment Form" and wallah, no more car pool tunnel!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave me
your email address so I can respond. Thank you!