The new baby girl I'm talking about belongs to my friend Lesley Croghan and her husband Corey! Many of you know Lesley because of her own blog (Always Playing With Paper) and as the owner of several of the challenge blogs that we all participate in week-after-week. In order to celebrate the upcoming birth, the thoughtful Lori is holding a Welcome Little Miss Croghan Blog Hop on her blog. There are still a coupla days left if you'd like to join in!
I made this:
Of course, Hammy insisted that Miss Bunny needed a bit of twinkle in her eye and shine on her nose!
So there's a lesson for you: the MISTI is not the most incredible stamping tool invented if the operator is an idiot!
- Jingle Belles: Bling on the holidays.
- Make My Monday: White embossing.
- Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: Red, green, and white.
- Rudolph Days
- The challenge will run from April 1 to April 11.
- Enter any new creation that:
- is made from something NBUS, or
- has a boo-boo on it, or
- There will be no prizes other than:
- The self-satisfied sense of well-being you'll feel having used some schtuff that you have ignored until now.
- The self-effacing sense of amusement you'll feel having shared your big fat boo-boo with us!
- The self-congratulatory sense of accomplishment you'll feel having done BOTH!!
- Because there will be no tangible prizes, there will be no other customary rules! I know you all know how to play well with others.
Enjoy your day! No, seriously, enjoy! LITS!*
On a personal note, I want to again thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers for the Mister. He is continuing to improve by leaps and bounds! Well, okay, by small steps, but they feel like leaps and bounds compared to being flat on his back!
As always, thank you for coming by to visit the Playhouse and special thanks to you if you take the time to join as a follower. Please let me know you came by so I can be sure to return the flavor!