I hope your week is going well! If you came by looking for NBUS Challenge #8, you'll find it here.
I had some time while it poured down rain yesterday to play in a couple of challenges that Hammy put up on the Inspiration Board for this week.
First, we have this colorful number:
- CAS Mix Up Card Challenge. I used stamping, liquid colors, and die-cutting.
- Paru's Card Making Challenge: First Anniversary Anything Goes.
- Merry Monday: Use a Reindeer.
- Retro Rubber Challenge Blog: Let It Snow. I've had this stamp set for at least two years. It came out in 2010!
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Chill Out.
As always, thank you for coming by to visit the Playhouse and special thanks to you if you take the time to join as a follower! Please let me know you came by so I can be sure and return the flavor!
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and a pop-up box opens.
Click "Jump to Comment Form" and wallah, no more car pool tunnel!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave me
your email address so I can respond. Thank you!