- The code word at the current Addicted to CAS challenge is One Layer:
- At the always entertaining and inspiring Moxie Fab World, Cath has give us this spectacular photo inspiration for her "Enthralled by Fall" Tuesday Trigger:
- The One Layer Wednesday challenge this week is being hosted by the fabuloso Karen on her Snippets site. Her challenge is for us to use orange on our one-layer cards.
- At Shopping Our Stash, the brief is "Halloween OR Orange and Black."
- And, finally, at Simon Says Stamp, the Wednesday challenge is "Halloween or Halloween Colours."
Other than getting the banner edge firm, it's a fun and easy technique. Once you mask off the area that you don't want stamped, using post-it notes, you can just wildly stamp your images in the different colors. Really, it's fun and pretty QACAS.
In other news, we have a huge crop of basil going to seed:
Enjoy your day! No, seriously, enjoy. LITS*
Paper: PTI white
Stamps: All SU!
Ink: SU! only orange, tangerine tango,
calypso coral, melon mambo
Enamel dots: My Mind's Eye