No matter where you are, are you becited about tomorrow's NBUS Challenge #5? I know I am!
This challenge is run just like other sketch, color, or theme challenges you may have played in. It is not a HOP, where you go from blog to blog. HOWEVER, I do encourage participants to visit and comment on the blogs of other NBUS participants and I certainly want you to visit the blogs/shops of all of my sponsors!
Tomorrow's post will be the actual challenge with the Inlinkz button at the end where you can link your NBUS creations.
- You must use a NBUS item on your creation and indicate what it is. It doesn't matter if it is old or new, although that old virginal schtuff would really like some attention!
- The theme is "Anything Goes!"
- This challenge is a thank you to my followers, so to be eligible for a prize, please join via the blue "Join This Site" button on my side bar.
- Cut and paste the NBUS badge into your post or on your side bar and include a link back to the challenge post.
- Please enter only four other challenges in addition to this one, for a total of five.
- You may enter this challenge a total of three times. New work only please.
- Link up your creation using the Inlinkz button at the bottom of tomorrow's post in the usual way.
- HAVE FUN!!
I would like to take a minute to thank my friend Jeanne Jachna of A Kept Life! If it weren't for Jeanne, you wouldn't be seeing all these sponsors offering prizes for NBUS Challenge #5! Jeanne serves on the Design Teams for several companies. She offered to check with them about sponsoring and the ball started rolling from there. She is also a technical wizard so she prepared the above collage and helped me with the sponsor graphics and links! When you get a chance, I hope you will go and thank Jeanne, too! Bonus: she is a brilliant card artist!
Update on The Mister
Oh, one more thing. I wanted to thank all of you for your kind comments and prayers for Kevin. It turns out that he does need surgery. His hamstring is hanging by a thread, so he will be sliced, diced, and stitched Tuesday afternoon. He will have to wear a soft hip cast/brace contraption for several weeks screwed at an angle so he will be unable to sit down. Nurse Nelly and Nurse Ratchet (that would be two of my other personalities) will be moving in to help out, depending on how much sass he gives me!
I should be able to be on the computer and commenting while the poor guy is
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and the pop-up box opens.
Click Jump to Comment Form; no more car pool tunnel! Mwah!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave
me your email address so I can respond. Thank you!