How are you? I hope you've been doing well. Have you missed me? I took a bit of a break the last coupla weeks. We celebrated both my birthday (2nd) and the 4th of July very quietly. Thank you for all the messages and beautiful cards! The Mister gets jealous because I have one of those first week of the month birthdays where you turn the calendar and slap your forehead because you forgot to send someone a card. He's jealous because that means my cards keep coming in for days and days!🥳
It felt good to step back from the computer and television and accomplish all these things:
- Cleaned and purged all the clothes closets and dresser drawers.
- Cleaned and purged the linen cabinet.
- Deep-cleaned the house.
- Cleaned and purged the garage with The Mister's help.
- Cleaned and purged the Playhouse with Hammy's help.
- Worked in the yard.
- Prepared my July cards for Twofer.
- Started on my Christmas cards.
Sorry about that. Here's my list of what I've accomplished:
Well, never mind. I did do #7! This month the prompt for the Twofer Card Challenge is the always-popular:
Anyway, it's a great set of butterfly stamps and dies, with these three sizes and three teeny-tiny sizes. ETA: Thank you, Colleen! It is a set from Mama Elephant called, "Butterfly Kisses."
As always, thank you for coming by to visit the Playhouse and special thanks to you if you take the time to join as a follower!