The flower flourish and sediment are from GKW. I colored the flower with my Ziggies using the JUGS color scheme and Hammy went to town with the winking.
- CAS March Stencil: Heat embossing.
- HLS March Watercolour: Anything goes; optional Flowers.
- Just Us Girls: Color week.
Here is one of the finished cards I made:
- AAA Birthday Game #11: Flowers.
- The Flower Challenge: Anything goes.
- HLS March CAS: Your favorite technique. (Direct-to-stamp coloring.)
- Penny Black Saturday : March anything goes ~ think spring!
- TIME OUT: 6th Birthday celebration! Congratulations TO!
Thankfully, I feel like this is one concern where I can be proactive and do something, especially now that I've killed BOB and I have all these cards* in my stash. I'm making cards to drop off at our local care homes, but if you have an elderly loved one who feels lonely, I'd love to send a card to them, too. I'll mail to anywhere on earth where postal service is still occurring. And if you're feeling that way yourself, let me know. Please email their (or your) name and address to darnell dot knauss at gmail dot com and I will send off a card ~ or more, depending on the duration.