So thank you St. Valentine for being the next holiday to distract us with all kinds of heart art! Here's my first of 2019:
But I digest. The beautiful paper is another vo piece from my stash which I'm determined to stop hoarding. The little heart was cut from red fun foam and glossified.
- Cards in Envy: Love me, love my pet. I'm sad to hear that this challenge will be closing with its post on February 4. Thank you to Sandy and all the past and present Design Team members for their work and dedication over the last six years! (p.s. The little heart on my card is not flat, but it is foamy and squishable for easy mailing.)
- Mix It Up Challenge: Anything goes + sentiment as main focus.
- Moving Along With the Times: Have a heart.
- Simon Says Stamp Monday: Have a heart.
- Stamp Ink Paper: All my love.
- Watercooler Wednesday: All about holidays.
- AAA Cards: Up to one-third + optional masking.
- Color Throwdown: navy, gray, lime.
- Less Is More: Sketch based on a card entered once by my friend Kathy!
ETA: Hammy picked a name out of the hat and the winner of the butterfly die from this post is JoAnn. Congratulations, JoAnn!
Thanks for sharing about the thyroid.
Have a wonderful day. Hugs, JoAnn
Enjoy your day! Enjoy the ride! No, seriously, enjoy! LITS!*
As always, thank you for coming by to visit the Playhouse and special thanks to you if you take the time to join as a follower! Please let me know you came by so I can be sure and return the flavor!