Today I'm honored to be a Guest Designer for my friend Shery's 2016 Giving Thanks Hop and Linky Party. I'm sure you know the multi-talented Shery as the owner of the super STAMPlorations company. Several challenges and designers have come together to take part in a Giving Thanks Hop.
There are prizes to be won and there is a LINKY PARTY on Shery's blog for you to join in the fun!!
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and participating designers blogs will receive a $50 gift certificate.
- THREE (3) winners randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and participating designers blogs will each receive a $20 gift certificate to the shop.
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Facebook page will win a $15 gift certificate for herself and a $15 gift certificate for one friend she tags in her comment.
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Instagram account will win her choice of Giving Thanks bundle (Be Thankful, Oh So Grateful, or Many Blessings).
- Commenting ends on November 30 at 11:55 p.m. Pacific Time.
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive the Be Thankful bundle (stamp set with coordinating die, word die, and stencil).
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive Oh So Grateful bundle (stamp set with coordinating die, word die, and stencil).
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive Many Blessings bundle (stamp set with coordinating die, word die, and stencil).
- [Players have until November 30 to link up their projects to the LINKY PARTY.]
Winners will be announced on December 9th
in the November Challenges and Hops winners post.
Winners have until December 20th to claim their prize.
Prize Details from ME
And, lastly, on behalf of my NBUS Challenge, a commenter on this post will be randomly selected on November 30th to win a $25.00 gift certificate from STAMPlorations!
Hop and Play!
Please go to the next stop on the hop to be inspired and leave some comment love! I hope will get the chance to create a project for the LINKY PARTY, too. It can be anything to do with gratitude and thankfulness; it doesn't have to be a specific Thanksgiving project.
Enjoy your day! No, seriously, enjoy! LITS!*
As always, thank you for coming by to visit the Playhouse and special thanks to you if you take the time to join as a follower! Please let me know you came by so I can be sure and return the flavor!
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and a pop-up box opens.
Click "Jump to Comment Form" and walla, no more car pool tunnel!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave me
your email address so I can respond. Thank you!