Please remember that the NBUS galleries are always available to you for inspiration! There is a tab at the top of my home page with links to all the former challenges and I also have NBUS gallery boards on Pinterest.
I'd also like to thank my new followers! I will continue with your introductions on my "New Friends Corner" as soon as I can. And, finally, special thanks to those of you who made the effort to visit and comment on your fellow gallery entries!!
Light It Up Blue
I'll be back in a few hours with an entry for the Autism Awareness hop. I'm happy to also be one of the sponsors. I hope you can join in with a card, but if not, please try to comment on as many of the lovely entries as you can. There are lots of prizes being offered by both individual bloggers as candy and by many famous retailers! The links will be provided in my next post.
Naturally, I made you a card today.
- Addicted to CAS: Cute. Or even stinkin' cute.
- Butterfly Spot Challenge: C is for Corners + Butterfly.
- CASology Cue Card: Spring.
- Pixie's Snippets Playground: Use Those Snippets.
- Words 2 Scrap By: The Earth Has Music.
- Firstly, it's about spring and secondarily, it's about birds singing or howsoever you interpert it. As it applies to my card, you might be interested to know my bunny (whom Hammy and I call Towzer) can sing "Butterfly" by the BeeGees, which, as you can see, the butterflies love! Here is a verse for you...you'll have to pardon the lisp, what with his buck bunny teeth and all.
I'm going to try to take a little break from blogging after tomorrow's hop if I can stop myself from checking out the challenges! I'll still show up around Blogland now and then as I catch up on visits and commenting, especially to the NBUS entries I haven't yet visited.
Take care and enjoy your days! No, seriously, enjoy. LITS!*
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and the pop-up box opens.
Click Jump to Comment Form; no more car pool tunnel! Mwah!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave
me your email address so I can respond. Thank you!