Welcome to the First Annual April Fool's Day Boo Boo Hop! For one 24-hour period every year, you will have a place to post one of your oopsie-boopsies and today is the day for 2016!
In your comments since my first mention of this Big Fat Card Boo Boo Hop a couple of weeks ago, most of you admitted to being too vain to take photos of your boo boo cards and that you either recycled them or fixed them. In truth, I'm usually the same way, but this last boo boo of mine ...
... As a reminder, what happened was I made a card for Easter. A perfectly nice card. I took my normal photos and it wasn't until I saw it on the monitor that I realized something was a rye.
And in a pretty funny and potentially embarrassing way.
When Hammy saw it, he gave me a sidelong glance. Like in the movies. The Mister had the same reaction, only he added an arched eyebrow. So I didn't post it.
And theeeenn you find yourself cocking your head just slightly to the side and gasping, "Doesn't it look like those bunnies are doing what bunnies are famous for doing?!"
Gulp! I didn't mean for it to look that way! I thought I was being artful with my placement of bunnies amongst the love letters!
So that's what happened and that's how this Big Fat Boo Boo Hop idea was born! I hope you find it amusing and not offensive. They are, after all, bunnies!
And they were just too cute and the card too pretty and shiny to toss in the recycle bin, so I fixed it.
- The Hop linky button below will be open for 24-hours: from 12:05 a.m. PDT April 1 to 12:05 a.m. PDT April 2.
- The Hop is open world-wide.
- Only one card boo boo entry per person, please, and you must be a follower.
- If you don't have a photo of your Big Fat Card Boo Boo, but you do have a funny story about one, link any card and tell us all about your boo boo so we can draw a mental picture of it.
- While not strictly reinforced, the idea of a Hop (as opposed to a Challenge) is that we make every effort to HoP through the gallery and leave the other Hoppers some love!
- There is a Big Fat Boo Boo Prize! The winner will receive a $50 gift card to any US company of the winner's choice! Hammy will choose a winner and I will post the winner's name on Sunday, April 3.
Oh, before you go hopping, this isn't the only fun hop happening in Blogland today! I noticed last week on my friend Nora's blog that she is hosting a "Creative Fools" blog hop over at Stamping Smiles Designs! If you know of other hops happening in honor of this day, let me know and I'll edit this post to include them.
Thank you! MWAH!!
- Pixie's Snippets Playground: Use Snippets.
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.
- Uniko Challenge: Spring / Easter.
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and a pop-up box opens.
Click "Jump to Comment Form" and walla, no more car pool tunnel!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave me
your email address so I can respond. Thank you!