- Over at the Twofer Card Challenge, Designer Bev has prepared another Twofer for you to inspire you to make cards using the Rain/Umbrella prompt. Please check it out. You have until the end of day on the 24th to play;
- This month's NBUS Challenge is open until the end of day on the 30th for you to share; and
- Over at the Day of the Month Card Club, where I'm this month's GD, you have until the 30th to play.
- Neighborhood fence art to keep our spirits up!
- I mentioned I'm doing a clean, purge, and reorg of the Playhouse. I pushed all my bookshelf schtuff to the side to wipe off the top, left to get some paper towels and came back to catch Freckles getting frisky with Hammy! 😲
- The Mister went out to the garage to put the new registration card in one of the motorcycles. He nearly jumped a foot when he reached up to open the tank bag and saw this lizard. Inside the garage on top of the motorcycle and he wouldn't budge! (The lizard, not the Mister.) This was a few nights ago when it was cold, so we think he was in a torpor. He just stayed there for a picture and he didn't move until the whole bag was unbuckled and carried outside, where he was unceremoniously dumped into the flower bed!
- This is the way Nellie sleeps in her bed at the foot of the big bed, all snuggled in a comforter. She looks like a stuffed animal when she's sleeping. Well, also when she's awake.
- This is the way Nellie looks when the Mister insists on putting her next to the irises for a photo. (I told you he was besotted with her!) The sun was in her poor eyes so she couldn't look up without looking grumpy and miserable, but I had to share this photo of her with the awesome shadow of the iris on her head!