How about some poinsettia inspiration today? As you will see, I've never met a poinsettia stamp or stencil I don't like. There are several poinspirations below, so I'll hush up. I think they are all pretty self-exploratory as most of them are simple one-layer cards, but let me know if you have any questions about any of them. I love that there is no right or wrong way to color or design with a poinsettia!
Altenew "Festive Poinsettia." 1 and 2
Impression Obsession "Poinsettia Sketch." 3 and 4
Waltzingmouse Poinsettias. 7 and 8
- #1: The Color Throwdown: red, green, and white.
- #3: HLS December Watercolor Challenge: AG, optional Christmas.
- #4: Day of the Month Card Club: Poinsettia!
- #5 and #6: Pixie's Snippets Playground: Use those snippets!
- #7: SSS Christmas Card Day.
- #8: AAA Cards: Along the Edge (optional twist: time travel).
As always, thank you for coming by to visit the Playhouse and special thanks to you if you take the time to join as a follower! Please let me know you came by so I can be sure and return the flavor!
This will be it for me now until January, except for a Christmas card on Christmas Day. You may see me around Blogland because I hope to spend some of my time visiting friends who haven't heard from me in far too long! Try to stay on Santa's nice list while I'm gone!😉