And that, my friends, was a visual of life in 1948. Fast forward 70 years and what does your day look like? Yes, the laundry is done, but most of us haven't ironed in years, nor made bread, and a postage stamp is fifty cents. Too bad about the bread bit because there's nothing better than a piece of freshly-made warm bread slathered with real butter. Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to get drool on your screen. Here, let me wipe that up.
In spite of our modern day fast-paced texting technology, there are still a number of us who make and send Christmas cards for no other reason than the joy they bring to someone we care about. In the Playhouse workshop, we've got holly on the menu today, not just once ...
I loved the technique so much using this beautiful holly stamp that I stamped/stamped off several of them:
- Try Stamping on Tuesday: Column one. Green, glitter, stamping.
- CAS Watercolour Card Challenge: Christmas Florals and Greenery.
- Double Trouble: Thing 1: Christmas/Holiday/Winter. Thing 2: Double Dare: Combine with TSOT Challenge. Thing 3: Hanging items, which holly does.
- 4 Crafty Chicks: Christmas.
- Jingle Belles: Mele Kalikimaka: Christmas florals.
- The Flower Challenge: Special occasion.
As always, thank you for coming by to visit the Playhouse and special thanks to you if you take the time to join as a follower! Please let me know you came by so I can be sure and return the flavor!