I'm also a little hesitant to toot my horn, but I have to say I'm really chuffed to have won the 4th Birthday Celebration over at TIME OUT challenges this past March where there were lots and lots of outstanding entries! As a result, I have the honor of being the Guest Designer for the next challenge!
For this challenge TIME OUT wants you to interpret the word WILD! Here is my one-layer card to inspire you:
I masked the critters and stamped the bamboo. The "wild" sediment is from SU and the "welcome" sediment is NBUS from "If Animals Could Talk" by Elizabeth Craft Designs. The corner was chomped by a Cropadile and a smidge of a score line was added under the sediment because, Frankly, the whole shebang was sitting a little too high up on the card to satisfy my symmetrical sensibilities.
- Double D: Friendship.
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Anything goes.
- Stinkin' Inkers: Simply made ~ one-layer card.
And a super QACAS to share:
Aha! Well done, except is leafless a thing in a human? Yes, it's like lifeless, only not quite so dramatic.
- Addicted to Stamps and More: Clean and simple
- Back to Basics and Beyond: This is a new challenge with a focus on helping newbies! How cool is that? But everyone is welcome! The first brief is "Matting and Layering." I did the "matting" part. Welcome to Blogland! (They are having a DT Call!)
- Less Is More: My original impetus, the brief is "Bring Something Back!" (Mulberry paper.)
As always, thank you for coming by to visit the Playhouse and special thanks to you if you take the time to join as a follower! Please let me know you came by so I can be sure and return the flavor!