Before we begin today, I just want to reach out to my friends in England who have been impacted by the horrific bombing at Ariana's concert in Manchester. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
There is so much anger we all feel after these cowardly acts of terrorism, but there are no words to express the depth of outrage we feel when our children are targeted. As so many others have said, the best revenge is to carry on and not allow the fear these acts evoke to paralyze us from living our lives to the fullest.
Lots of photos today, so once you grab your beverage, let's start with a little card of HOPE. We can all do with some hope about now.
I love embossing this "Hello Lovely" stamp from Concord and 9th in white and painting it with my Ziggies. I think it pairs nicely with the hope die from W Plus 9, which was colored with orchid hues of alcoholic ink on glassy paper. Sorry, glossy paper.
- Double D Challenge: Flowers Galore.
- The Flower Challenge: Case a DT Member. I chose to CASE the very talented Maria.
- Stamp Ink Paper: Cardmaker's Choice. Congratulations SPI on your 100th challenge!
- TIME OUT Challenge: "Flowers and friends make life a garden."
- Where Creativity Meets C9: I'm entering this challenge for the first time. This is challenge #9 and the theme is "florals."
Here you can see that their eggs are speckled! Notice the little guy just beginning to emerge:
Thanks for hanging in if you're still here! Enjoy your day! No, seriously, enjoy! LITS!*