Back again already. Hammy and I are experiencing an after-purge surge and having lots of fun, but our hearts go out to those of you being buried in a spring blizzard. Please stay cozy and warm and I hope the power doesn't go out so you can hunker down and get crafty until it blows over.
We come to you today bearing fruit!
- CAS Mix Up: First Birthday ~ congratulations!! Stamping, smooching, die-cutting, fussy-cutting, scoring, and splattering.
- City Crafter: Tutti-Frutti.
- HLS March Watercolor Challenge: Optional twist: Smooch.
- Inkspirational: Watercolor Smooching.
- Pixie's Snippets Playground: Use your snippets.
And here is the card I made with the second set of pears:
I kept the second card very QACAS. I took a piece of pp, outlined it with my black marker, and scored three lines along the bottom to make little stairsteps for the pears. I then took Hammy's bedazzled fruit and
For some reason, I had such a craving.
Enjoy your day! No, seriously, enjoy! LITS!*
*Life is too short!
To open the pop-up comment box that let's you jump to the end w/o scrolling:
Click CTL + Home.
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click page down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and the pop-up box opens.
Click "Jump to Comment Form" and wallah, no more car pool tunnel!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave me
your email address so I can respond. Thank you!