And Happy World Card Making Day! I know it was October 1st, but I think we should celebrate it every day, don't you? We are part of a era from yesteryear continuing to carry on our hobby so peoples find Happy real Mail in their mailboxes now and then! Pat yourself on the back! And if you can do that, then going to that yoga class is paying off!
I scheduled this post so I could make sure and take part in two new challenges that I'm becited about in Blogland. Here is my card:
- CAS Watercolour Challenge. My friends Loll Thompson and Bonnie Klass already have a card challenge we love called "CAS Mix-Up." They have now started another monthly challenge with an emphasis on watercolour ~ and a theme. The first challenge is to make a CAS (clean and simple) card with an autumn theme. There is also a DT call. I hope you can join in!
- The Flower Challenge. My friend Aileen Ryan has also just started a new challenge and, as you can tell from the title, the brief is all about flowers! The first challenge is "Anything Goes." I hope you can join in!
- Addicted to CAS: Watercolour code word.
- Pixie's Snippets Playground: Use those snippets! My snippet is my flower.
- Retro Sketches: Head for the archives. I chose #75.
Speaking of flowers, I totally forgot to share these sunflowers photos with my sunflower card post the other day. Total senior moment as I rushed around getting ready for my travels. I didn't even know you could buy sunflowers in pots with multiple heads. Maybe it's an ornamental sunflower plant, but that's okay, it was so cheery with lots of baby buds!
As always, thank you for coming by to visit the Playhouse and special thanks to you if you take the time to join as a follower! Please let me know you came by! Mwah!
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and a pop-up box opens.
Click "Jump to Comment Form" and walla, no more car pool tunnel!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave me
your email address so I can respond. Thank you!