Like so many, I did not have a happy childhood, but as an adult I was blessed with a wonderful MIL and many "adopted moms" who more than compensated for my youth. Cheers to moms, the memories of moms, and those who are moms at heart!
- Addicted to Stamps and More: Holiday.
- The Card Concept: (style: clean and simple) Pretty Paper Packing.
The thing is, I mostly made this design in order to have a play with doing leaves the way my friend Loll showed us how in a superb video. It looked amazingly involved (to me), but it is really easy to do. I just love the end result and the difference it makes, compared to the 1D leaves I normally stick on my cards, is enormous. Thank you, Lolly!
- Happy Little Stampers May CAS Challenge: Die-Cuts / Punches.
- Make My Monday: Trees and Leaves.
- Shopping Our Stash: 200th Challenge! Big, Bold & Beautiful.
- TIME OUT Challenges: Photo Inspiration.
So moms, I hope you get to put your feet up today and RELAX! Or even just one foot up! Either way, you don't do it often enough, so grab your chance today!
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and the pop-up box opens.
Click Jump to Comment Form; no more car pool tunnel! Mwah!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave
me your email address so I can respond. Thank you!