I've just a note for you today.
Today's card features the Roy G. Biv family of birds. Even in the world of the rare Rainbow (Eritiacus nuzidula) family of birds, it is unusual for the brightly colored red male and the violet-hued female to throw a hatch of completely separate tinted offspring which encompass every element of the color wheel. [And they say blogs are inane. Where else have you seen this phenomenanon?]
As you can see, the five young'ns are almost fully grown, so they are having a fun evening sing-a-long to the music from "Bye Bye Birdie."
- NBUS birds on a branch (Hero Arts) which I die cut into the white card base (Bazzill) and then inlaid with a scrap of woodgrain patterned paper for the limb and multi-colored scraps for the birds.
- Music by Memory Box ("Virtuoso Music") cut from a gold SU envelope liner.
- Sediment is an unmarked wooden stamp.
- AAA Cards ~ "Use a Little Gold."
- Inkspirational ~ "Note."
- Pixie's Snippets Playground ~ "Use Your Snippets."
- ShowCASE Your Style ~ "Use at Least One Die Cut."
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ "Anything Goes."
- Virginia's View Challenge ~ "Clean Slate."
Please let me know you came by, so I can be sure and return the flavor!
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and the pop-up box opens.
Click Jump to Comment Form; no more car pool tunnel! Mwah!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave
me your email address so I can respond. Thank you!