- The Inlinkz for you to link your own coffee-inspired card. The linky will remain open until Friday, December 12th at 11:55 PM, Pacific time.
- A complete list of the incredible sponsors for this event! I want to especially thank all the sponsors for their very generous prizes!!
- If you comment on ALL the gallery participant's entries, you will also be eligible for FIVE additional prize drawings that Amy will be holding at her blog!
- And as you make your way through the hop list, you will note that some of the participants are offering their own candy to those who leave comments on their blogs, so head's up for that!
- Finally, Amy has established a Pinterest Board specifically for this event so you don't need to spend any time pinning your favorites from the gallery. The link for the Pinterest Board is here. Thank you, Amy!
Well, then. How could I not share this favorite recipe, which some of you have seen published here before. The author is A. Nonni Mouse.
Select a large mixing bowl, measuring cup, etc. and check that rum again for quality. It must be just right. With an electric mixer, beat one cup butter in a large fluffy bowl, and add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again. Meanwhile, make certain that rum is still the best quality.
Add two large eggs and two cups dried fruit and beat well until bery high. If fruit gets stuck in the beater, pry it out with screwdriver. Sample rum again, checking for consistency.
Next, sift in three cups of baking powder, pink of rum, one seaspoon toda and one cup of pepper. Or is it salt? Anway, don't fret, just test the rum again. Sowie!
Now, sift in half a pint of lemon juice, fold in chopped buttermilk, and add strained nuts. Rample the sum again.
Now, add one bablespoon srown tugar or whatever color is around. Mix well. Grease oven and turn on cake pan to 350. Now pour the whole mixture into the oven and ~ oops ~ now where did I put that mop?
On second thought, gorfet it, check the rest of fa rum, and go to bed!
Just ignore the request to prove you're not a robot. Type your comment and click "publish" like usual and your comment will be saved. Thank you!
Papers from stash.
Stamps: Ampersand (fussy-cut), "He Said, She Said" by Paper Smooches; Gingerbread (fussy-cut), "Scentimentals"
by Papertrey Ink; snowflake by Stamps by Judith; whipped cream (fussy-cut), "Hot Concoctions" by Paper Smooches.
To open the pop-up comment box that let's you jump to the end w/o scrolling:
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and the pop-up box opens.
Click Jump to Comment Form; no more car pool tunnel! Mwah!