I managed to get away from the trough long enough to make a coupla of pink flower cards ...
This rose is die-cut in gold from a NBUS SU "Rose Garden" die. I received it from my friend Hazel three years ago when I met her in England. This week Hammy and I were feeling nostalgic and looking through my saved cards from that trip and there was the die, forgotten inside Hazel's card instead of filed away in the die storage. Oops! Thank you again, Hazel! This design is a CASE of Hazel's card where the rose is allowed to be the star of the show! I added a navy blue border and a die-cut Smile sediment from Penny Black.
- Color Throwdown: I couldn't miss participating in this monumental celebration of 500 challenges! Congratulations! As someone who recently started a challenge, I am incredibly impressed by that number! That's a lot of work and we all appreciate it!
- Seize the Birthday: AG Birthday ~ optional: sequins.
- The Library Challenge: The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley.
- TIME OUT: Smile quote.
- AAA Cards: Use a frame.
- CAS Christmas Card Challenge for July: Poinsettia.
- Little Red Wagon: Christmas in July.
As always, thank you for coming by to visit the Playhouse and special thanks to you if you take the time to join as a follower! Please let me know you came by so I can be sure and return the flavor!