Years ago, I purchased these full-size note cards that are (were) made of glossy paper with a beautiful forest green marbling pattern on the front and back. Fast-forward to the modern time of dies and I thought that the card paper would make terrific die-cut evergreen trees.
Thank you, Shery, for picking my card as the winner last September so I could enjoy the prize of Guest Designing for this challenge! I hope all of you will join in and link up your holiday cards in the STAMPlorations December Challenge!
Speaking of trees, I have a few more:
- Memory Box Challenge: Season's Greetings. (Cards 1 and 4.)
- Pixie's Snippets Playground: Use your snippets. Any of my cards would work today! Be careful where you step in the Playground right now as there are scattered nails about and scaffolding overhead because the stage is being built for the Nativity play!
- Shopping Our Stash: No Stamping. (Card 2.)
- Stamp Ink Paper: Card-Maker's Choice. (Card 1.)
- The Paper Players: Bingo. (Card 1. Middle vertical row: patterned glossy paper used.)
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and the pop-up box opens.
Click Jump to Comment Form; no more car pool tunnel! Mwah!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave
me your email address so I can respond. Thank you!