Our town was jam-packed with graduation parties over the weekend as both high schools released their Seniors out into the big bold world. I wish them all the best as they embark on the rest of their lives, lives which will be filled with peaks and valleys. The important thing to remember is that valleys are always followed by peaks ~ even though sometimes it's a long hard climb back to the next peak!
Wouldn't that be a good marketing approach for a hiking shoe company?!
I want to share a card I made yesterday to join in the celebration for my friend Ardyth who recently celebrated her milestone 50th birthday! The link will take you to Ardyth's personal blog "Maskerade," but the celebration is being held over at her Muse challenge.
Normally the brief at Muse is to CASE (copy and share everything) a specific series of designers, but this week we are to CASE any of Ardyth's own cards. Ardyth and I have known each other since we both started blogging over five years ago, so I have lots and lots of her cards in my to-CASE folder. It was fun searching through the years and in the end, I chose this card which she posted August 4, 2016:
Happy Birthday, Ardyth! I wish you many, many more!!
- AAA Cards: The 3rd Big Birthday Bash! Congratulations, AAA!
- Butterfly Challenge: L is for Layers and/or the colour cream.
- Memory Box: Celebrating Birthdays.
- Muse Card Club: Celebrating Arydth's birthday.
For my Twofer today, I had fun making this:
I used the round blending tool to make my sun by simply inking and pressing the tool into the paper.
- CAS(E) This Sketch!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes.
- Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: B is for Beach.
- Watercooler Wednesday: Anything goes.