"No need to be embarrassed," said every medical professional we saw from the moment we walked in until we walked out, "we get at least one of these a week!" Needless to say, the instrument of horror was boxed back up and stowed away again without use.
Do you sometimes pronounce the pee in raspberry just for the fun of it? Or say low-q-a-shus for loquacious?
- Addicted to Stamps and More: CAS. (Nearly at their 200th Challenge, so congratulations since I may not be able to join in for that celebration!)
- CAS Mix-Up Challenge: Stamping + Die Cut + Your Choice (stenciling).
- CASology: "Congratulations." I'm thinking celebrate can be interchanged with congratulate?
- Color Throwdown: See below. (Nearly at their 400th Challenge, so congratulations since I may not be able to join in for that celebration either!)
- The Paper Players: Celebrating their 300th Challenge! Congratulations!
As always, thank you for coming by to visit the Playhouse and special thanks to you if you take the time to join as a follower! Please let me know you came by, so I can be sure and return the flavor!
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and a pop-up box opens.
Click "Jump to Comment Form" and walla, no more car pool tunnel!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave me
your email address so I can respond. Thank you!