- The theme.
- The dates.
- The rules.
- The prizes.
- You must use a NBUS item on your creation and indicate what it is. It doesn't matter if it is old or new, although that old virginal schtuff would really like some attention!
- This challenge is a thank you to my followers, so to be eligible for a prize, please join via the blue "Join This Site" button on my side bar to your right where all the happy little faces are!
- Cut and paste the NBUS badge shown above into your post or on your side bar and include a link back here.
- Please enter only four other challenges in addition to this one, for a total of five.
- Link up your creation using the Inlinkz button at the bottom of this challenge in the usual way.
- You may enter a total of three times. New work only please.
- HAVE FUN!!
Because you are all my friends, I could never select one of you over another, so I will use Dr. Random and Mrs. Dot Org to choose the prize winners. They will work tirelessly with Hammy and The Hammettes to hold the random drawing and I will post the winners at the latest on Sunday, March 13th.
If you have any questions, please email darnell dot knauss at gmail dot com.
*Life is too short!
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and the pop-up box opens.
Click Jump to Comment Form; no more car pool tunnel! Mwah!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave
me your email address so I can respond. Thank you!