Today is the Big Day!! NBUS CHALLENGE #5 IS HERE!
- The theme.
- The dates.
- The rules.
- You must use a NBUS item on your creation and indicate what it is. It doesn't matter if it is old or new, although that old virginal schtuff would really like some attention!
- This challenge is a thank you to my followers, so to be eligible for a prize, please join via the blue "Join This Site" button on my side bar.
- Cut and paste the NBUS badge into your post or on your side bar and include a link back to the challenge post.
- Please enter only four other challenges in addition to this one for a total of five.
- Link up your creation using the Inlinkz button at the bottom of this challenge in the usual way.
- You may enter a total of three times. New work only please.
- HAVE FUN!!
(to be released to the public on 10-3-15)
and Fri-Die (Value over $30)
Prize: L20 GBP Gift Card
The above wonderful sponsor logos are occupying the first Inlinkz thumbnails below in the order received. I hope that you will show your appreciation for their sponsorship by visiting these fabulous companies! You will be rewarded when you visit them not only by the products they offer, but by the special prizes some of them are offering for NBUS participants on their blogs! Go see!
Because you are all my friends, I could never select one of you over another, so I will use Dr. Random and Mrs. Dot Org to choose the prize winners. They will work throughout the night and day on September 19th. I will notify the sponsors of the winners' names via email on September 19th and then Hammy and I will have a wodka to celebrate another successful challenge thanks to them and to all of you!
On Sunday, September 20, 2015, I will post the names of all the winners and their prizes!
If you have any questions, please email darnell dot knauss at gmail dot com.
Thank you very much for participating and for being incredible followers and supporters! Your friendship and your cheerleading comments keep me going! Hammy and I appreciate you very much!
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and the pop-up box opens.
Click Jump to Comment Form; no more car pool tunnel! Mwah!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave
me your email address so I can respond. Thank you!