- August 2015 Blog Hop Challenge for Papertrey Ink: Photo Inspiration.
- Less Is More: Sketch Inspiration.
Switching gears to Christmas I made this:
After making this card, and enjoying a minute of Hammy doing a dozen summer salts to signify his pleasure, I took some photos.
I know there is a baby bird in the Chickadee set, but I wanted a baby who was returning mama's gaze, so I used this cutie-patootie stamp from Paper Smooches "My Peeps" set.
(That explains why the Missus has a "Well, who are YOU?!" look on her face. We won't mention that the Mister simply looks clueless.)
- Happy Little Stampers August Christmas Challenge: Sparkle.
- One-Layer Christmas Card Challenge: Christmas Card (w/o twist).
- Rudolph Days: Christmas Card.
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and the pop-up box opens.
Click Jump to Comment Form; no more car pool tunnel! Mwah!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave
me your email address so I can respond. Thank you!