Hello, my awesome friends!
Well, for goodness sake's alive, some of us are sporting comb-overs from the speed with which 2014 whooshed through here like it was only five months long!! Since we can't stop time, let's embrace 2015 with all the gusto and gratitude worthy of being alive! I'm so happy to be here and so happy to have you here with me!
Was Santa good to you? And/or were you spending part of your holiday cleaning and purging and discovering new old schtuff that you've never used and forgot you had?
Well, I hope so because I am starting the new year having reached my next milestone in followers, so it's time for another NBUS challenge!! For those of you who have joined recently, NBUS stands for "never-before-used schtuff." I found I was purchasing product at a faster rate than I was using it, so every time I used something new, I called it NBUS, and I told you about it. That, and the fact that you also embraced using the acronym, encouraged us all to shop our stashes and use our schtuff!
Then I started a challenge and began to give you prizes for using your NBUS! What?! Yup. Because I don't do blog candy, that's my little way of saying thank you to all of you who follow me! Which brings us to NBUS Challenge #3. Let me help you turn your NBUS into ABUS (already-used-schtuff!)! [Thanks, Kay!] Let's get started!
- Use your virginal NBUS on a new creation and tell us what it is. Yes, it can be brand-spanking-new schtuff.
- The theme is "Anything Goes" with no optionals this time because there are a lot of new challenges starting up or returning in the next few days, so when you play in those with your new schtuff, you can also link here!
- Cut and paste the NBUS button above into your post. Include a link back to the challenge post.
- Please enter only four other challenges, in addition to this one, for a total of five.
- You may enter up to three times. New work only, please.
- Link up your creation using the InLinkz button at the bottom of this post in the usual way.
- HAVE FUN!!
There are also tabs at the top of my home page for quick access to both the "Rules" and former "NBUS Challenges" galleries. If you haven't played before, please do check the Rules tab for information on commenting and about how to link if you don't have a blog.
For Challenge #3, I am featuring Stamplorations. It's a wonderful company and they have excellent flat rate shipping!
(If you win, you are welcome to choose a gift card from a different domestic company.)
NBUS Challenge #3 will close at noon Pacific Daylight Time on Thursday, January 22, 2015 .
Winners will be published at noon Pacific Daylight Time on Sunday, January 25, 2015.
|Wine tag and NBUS sediment|
from Avery Elle "Cheers."
As always, thank you for your support and friendship! Thank you for joining as a follower and for letting me know you came by, so I can be sure and return the flavor!
Click the Home tab under my blog banner which resets the post.
Click Page Down to reach the end of the post.
Click Comments and the pop-up box opens.
Click Jump to Comment Form; no more car pool tunnel! Mwah!
If you ask me a question in your comment, please remember to leave
me your email address so I can respond. Thank you!